It’s the final weeks of the 2018 recruiting cycle before National Signing Day, and we have highlighted six recruits that we think are going to continue to see increasing college interest and additional offers. There are sure to be more player receiving offers, and will be monitored on our Twitter page and website. College coaches looking for additional recruiting information please contact me at email@example.com to hear about our affordable premium packages. The last update to the 2018 database is being made today.
– Another Tucker player emerges from their defense in Trevon Flowers. Just yesterday the senior received offers from Tennessee, Illinios and App State in the span of a few hours. The safety has good man coverage skills and is highly coordinated making a handful of picks during the season. Flowers also plays shortstop in high school, and is currently a Kentucky baseball commit. Watch his film and you can see elite reactions translate over nicely to the gridiron. Flowers has confirmed an official visit to Tennessee this weekend January 19-21. His recruitment could get interesting these final weeks. – RG Profile
– The Carrollton senior had himself a special season rushing for over 1700 yards, and was one of the most productive players in his classification. He has solid grades and is fully qualified. Thomas shows excellent size and running vision between the tackles. He has the acceleration to bounce it outside. Also, he shows a promising set of hands coming out of the backfield as a receiver. Charleston Southern and several other Division 1 programs have shown interest, and we think his recruitment should really heat up. – RG Profile
– The Chestatee senior is a powerful 6’3″ 230-pound specimen who played both defense and offense last year. Rice was the first FBS school to offer him yesterday. The big-hitting OLB/DE recruit is a really explosive player out there on the field with a high work ethic. Both Auburn and Miami floated a PWO offer to him as an H-Back recruit last fall. He could play on either side of the ball, but personally think offense is where he will see the field the fastest. – RG Profile
– The SW Macon senior is only 5’9″ but plays well above his listed size. He shows an elite burst and fluid running motion that is akin to a track star (surprise, he is). Smith is physical though, and does a great job of anticipating the play and lining up his tackles. Smith has a feel for the game, and is one of the bigger sleeper defensive backs still available in Georgia. – RG Profile
WR, Morgan Co.
– The basketball star turn wide receiver had a great senior year, and had right around 900 yards receiving on the year. He was one of the best receivers in Class AAA and was one of the legit breakout players in Georgia. At 6’3″, and a promising skill set with his timing and leaping ability; Cooper looks like a real gem that is still available in the Class of 2018. The Morgan County senior played just his first year of football, but showed flashes to be a legit FBS caliber wide receiver. He is an outstanding athlete with a really long running gait that looks effortless. Cooper is a mega sleeper with only an offer from Fort Valley State. – RG Profile
– A former LSU football commit, Griffin should be no stranger to colleges. At 6′ and only around 275 pounds Griffin has mostly seen Group of 5 offers like Georgia Southern, Southern Miss, and Colorado State. The senior is lightening quick off the football, and is one of the most technically sound lineman in the state of Georgia. Griffin is a 2x state champion and All-State selection. An easy comparison would be to Grady Jarrett. – RG Profile
CLASS OF 18 NEWS