These Peach State running backs ran away from the competition last weekend with dominating performances. Watch film of their prolific offensive play and see stats as well.
Carl White III
Senior RB Arabia Mountain
– Carl White III went off against Dacula. The the big play threat for Arabia Mountain had 172 total yards on only 11 touches. Arabia Mountain won the game 24-21 against the Gwinnett school and his team is now 4-0 on the season.
Senior RB Thomson
– Thomas (5’10” 200 lbs) and his team have been hotter than a firecracker the last few weeks. Against Pace Academy, the senior back totaled 284 yards and 3 TD’s beating the 2015 Stat Champs. The previous week he ran for 172 yard and 3 TD’s against top-rated Jefferson. The class of ’17 prospect is a tough back, who runs with good pad level, and keeps his balance through contact.
Senior RB Shaw
– Beason had a massive gain rushing for 153 yards on 18 carries with 2 TD’s while also snagging 6 receptions for 183 yards and 2 TD’s. Beason uses his elite speed to consistently beat defenders with good angles, while also showing very soft hands out of the backfield.
Junior RB Toombs Co.
– Morgan had a ridiculous game against Telfair County where he totaled 348 yards and 6 TD’s. 5’11” 205-pound back is a load to take down. His powerful leg drive and desire to fight for more yardage grinds down a defense. Morgan is a well conditioned athlete and a class of ’18 player to watch for.
Junior RB Douglas Co.
– West ran for 180 yards by the half against Northgate including a 76-yard TD run. The junior back (6′ 182 lbs) was clamped down on in the 2nd half but his early season performance is very noteworthy. The class of ’18 prospect has been tearing open defenses and his Douglas Co. team competitive against Top 10 ranked HS’s in his classification.